Solar power and renewable energy projects require careful planning and handling from start to finish. Efficient and open communication between our customers, EPCs, their suppliers and job sites, allow a smooth project outcome for incoming freight by ocean as well as over the road and oversized moves. With a global coverage and solar industry experts in supply chain, we understand the needs of our renewable industry clients and also offer warehouse options, container discharges on job sites, customs brokerage services, DDP and turnkey solutions.
Fracht USA is a proud member of SEIA and here to support your next solar project. We have own personnel on the ground and a global solar task force group service the community worldwide on 7 continents. Please contact us at: email@example.com
– 24/7 track & trace system, Daily Report Log by Bin Class or Truck/Skid count
– Multi-modal transport incl. 53’ Rail/Motor containers
– Job site supervision with own staff
– Temporary or long term transloading & warehouse solutions, storage, incl. full security, cameras, alarm
– Domestic trucking incl. hot shots & team drivers
– Import and export documentation, customs clearance, DDP service
– Global oceanfreight service contract coverage with access to 90 offices
– Specialized experienced Solar Task Force Group serving the solar industry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Together with our vendors and clients, we evaluate risks and formulate project procedures that minimize the potential for injury and environmental hazards.
We share your sense of urgency. No matter what size, or how complex is your project we meet deadlines every time. Supported by our express capabilities, we deliver your cargo quickly and reliably.
Fracht is committed to set a benchmark in client experience. Our dedicated customer support along with proactive monitoring system will ensure that your shipments are delivered on time.