Fracht operates as an NVOCC (Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier), as well as a traditional sea freight forwarder. We deliver highly flexible services through partnerships with leading ocean carriers. These relationships give us the ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to meet your demands.
- FCL (Full-Container-Load)
- Under the brand name Helvetia Container Line (HCL), a licensed / bonded Non Vessel Operating Carrier (NVOCC) and 100% subsidiary of Fracht FWO, HCL has carrier contracts and relationships to offer frequent departures at competitive rates for (FCL) shipments from literally all free ports around the world. HCL recognized as one of the largest exporting NVOCC’s from the USA, also manages numerous inbound carrier contracts into North, Central and South America, offering a true “one stop shop” for international outbound and inbound FCL cargo.
- LCL (Less-Than-Container-Load)
- LCL services are used with smaller volume shipments to keep costs at a minimum. Cargo is delivered to the nearest “Gateway” and consolidated in containers which are then shipped using the benefits of our NVOCC HCL contract rates.
When customization of a single-project or movement of specialized equipment involves specialized vessel chartering and slot chartering, Fracht Project Cargo Management (FPCM) can deliver global coverage, managed costs, and proven project experience. With experts in the “Power Generation” and Engineering Procurement Construction “EPC” industries, FPCM offers true “state of the art” service management from start to finish with true visibility and project management expertise. FPCM offers delivery to job site through owned and managed custom built railcars and heavy haul equipment that truly makes a difference when moving single project or specialized overweight / over dimensional cargo.
- “One stop shop” for all ocean freight supply chain needs.
- Customization per each customer requirements based on origin and destination needs.
- Visibility, experience and professionalism is the difference when working with Fracht FWO.
- Our customer needs and goals are our priority and will be accomplished by listening and focusing on the end result.
- Carrier contracts with all major ocean carriers.
- Carrier relationships and space allocations to most major ports.
- USA and global network of offices and exclusive agents.
- Full point to point global services for both FCL and LCL cargo.
Together with our vendors and clients, we evaluate risks and formulate project procedures that minimize the potential for injury and environmental hazards.
We share your sense of urgency. No matter what size, or how complex is your project we meet deadlines every time. Supported by our express capabilities, we deliver your cargo quickly and reliably.
Fracht is committed to set a benchmark in client experience. Our dedicated customer support along with proactive monitoring system will ensure that your shipments are delivered on time.